I ask starkit if she wants to be my friend
sorry, that was leafkit asking starkit about being friends :D
*Wakes up, blinks, eyes are wide open and happy when she sees more kits to play with* Hi! *Hops onto feet*
Hi! (jersey devilfreak said she doesn't use this blog anymore, so I transferred Meadow kit to snowclan. you proably saw it already)
(yes, I saw it already)(the reason why I didn't use this part of the blog for awhile is because not many people used it)
okay, good.
I ask starkit if she wants to be my friend
ReplyDeletesorry, that was leafkit asking starkit about being friends :D
ReplyDelete*Wakes up, blinks, eyes are wide open and happy when she sees more kits to play with* Hi! *Hops onto feet*
ReplyDeleteHi! (jersey devilfreak said she doesn't use this blog anymore, so I transferred Meadow kit to snowclan. you proably saw it already)
ReplyDelete(yes, I saw it already)
ReplyDelete(the reason why I didn't use this part of the blog for awhile is because not many people used it)
okay, good.
ReplyDelete